2010 Pennsylvania Code
Title 18 - CRIMES AND OFFENSES
Chapter 63 - Minors
- 6301 - Corruption of minors.
- 6302 - Sale or lease of weapons and explosives.
- 6303 - Sale of starter pistols.
- 6304 - Sale and use of air rifles.
- 6305 - Sale of tobacco.
- 6306 - Furnishing cigarettes or cigarette papers (Repealed).
- 6306.1 - Use of tobacco in schools prohibited.
- 6307 - Misrepresentation of age to secure liquor or malt or brewed beverages.
- 6308 - Purchase, consumption, possession or transportation of liquor or malt or brewed beverages.
- 6309 - Representing that minor is of age.
- 6310 - Inducement of minors to buy liquor or malt or brewed beverages.
- 6310.1 - Selling or furnishing liquor or malt or brewed beverages to minors.
- 6310.2 - Manufacture or sale of false identification card.
- 6310.3 - Carrying a false identification card.
- 6310.4 - Restriction of operating privileges.
- 6310.5 - Predisposition evaluation.
- 6310.6 - Definitions.
- 6310.7 - Selling or furnishing nonalcoholic beverages to persons under 21 years of age.
- 6311 - Tattooing and body piercing.
- 6312 - Sexual abuse of children.
- 6313 - Special information.
- 6314 - Sentencing and penalties for trafficking drugs to minors.
- 6315 - Selling or furnishing butane to minors.
- 6316 - Selling or furnishing certain stimulants to minors.
- 6317 - Drug-free school zones.
- 6318 - Unlawful contact with minor.
- 6319 - Solicitation of minors to traffic drugs.
- 6320 - Sexual exploitation of children.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Pennsylvania may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.