2010 Pennsylvania Code
Title 18 - CRIMES AND OFFENSES
Chapter 55 - Riot, Disorderly Conduct and Related Offenses
- 5501 - Riot.
- 5502 - Failure of disorderly persons to disperse upon official order.
- 5503 - Disorderly conduct.
- 5504 - Harassment and stalking by communication or address (Repealed).
- 5505 - Public drunkenness and similar misconduct.
- 5506 - Loitering and prowling at night time.
- 5507 - Obstructing highways and other public passages.
- 5508 - Disrupting meetings and processions.
- 5509 - Desecration, theft or sale of venerated objects.
- 5510 - Abuse of corpse.
- 5511 - Cruelty to animals.
- 5511.1 - Live animals as prizes prohibited.
- 5511.2 - Police animals.
- 5511.3 - Assault with a biological agent on animal, fowl or honey bees.
- 5512 - Lotteries, etc.
- 5513 - Gambling devices, gambling, etc.
- 5514 - Pool selling and bookmaking.
- 5515 - Prohibiting of paramilitary training.
- 5516 - Facsimile weapons of mass destruction.
- 5517 - Unauthorized school bus entry.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Pennsylvania may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.