2010 Pennsylvania Code
Title 18 - CRIMES AND OFFENSES
Chapter 51 - Obstructing Governmental Operations
Subchapter A. Definition of Offenses Generally
- 5101 - Obstructing administration of law or other governmental function.
- 5102 - Obstructing or impeding the administration of justice by picketing, etc.
- 5103 - Unlawfully listening into deliberations of jury.
- 5104 - Resisting arrest or other law enforcement.
- 5104.1 - Disarming law enforcement officer.
- 5105 - Hindering apprehension or prosecution.
- 5106 - Failure to report injuries by firearm or criminal act.
- 5107 - Aiding consummation of crime.
- 5108 - Compounding.
- 5109 - Barratry.
- 5110 - Contempt of General Assembly.
- 5111 - Dealing in proceeds of unlawful activities.
- 5112 - Obstructing emergency services.
Subchapter B. Escape
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Pennsylvania may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.