2018 Ohio Revised Code
Title  XVII CORPORATIONS - PARTNERSHIPS
Chapter 1719 - CHARITABLE TRUSTS
- Section 1719.01 - Incorporation of charitable trusts.
- Section 1719.02 - Code of regulations.
- Section 1719.03 - Officers.
- Section 1719.04 - Subsequent grant or devise.
- Section 1719.05 - Prosecuting attorney may enforce administration of trust - annual financial report.
- Section 1719.06 - Incorporation of charitable trusts in certain special cases.
- Section 1719.07 - Articles of incorporation.
- Section 1719.08 - Members and directors.
- Section 1719.09 - Site of directors' meetings.
- Section 1719.10 - Officers.
- Section 1719.11 - Constitution and bylaws.
- Section 1719.12 - Attorney general may enforce devise or bequest.
- Section 1719.13 - Increasing or decreasing number of members, directors, or trustees - filling vacancies.
- Section 1719.14 - Managing board of directors or trustees.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Ohio may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.