2018 Ohio Revised Code
Title  XVII CORPORATIONS - PARTNERSHIPS
Chapter 1721 - CEMETERY ASSOCIATIONS
- Section 1721.01 - Acquisition, holding, and sale of exempt property by cemetery associations.
- Section 1721.02 - Appropriation of land for cemetery purposes.
- Section 1721.03 - Proximity to dwellings.
- Section 1721.04 - Associations prohibited from appropriation.
- Section 1721.05 - Land for entrance.
- Section 1721.06 - Use of income - debt restrictions.
- Section 1721.07 - Sale of lots.
- Section 1721.071 - Rules governing product of fetal death.
- Section 1721.072 - Reinterment or disinterment of product of fetal death.
- Section 1721.08 - Sale of land for public monument.
- Section 1721.09 - Plat and use of grounds.
- Section 1721.10 - Exemptions of burial grounds.
- Section 1721.11 - Acting as soldiers' monumental association.
- Section 1721.12 - Acceptance and execution of certain trusts.
- Section 1721.13 - Incorporation when holding land within a village.
- Section 1721.14 - Cemetery policemen.
- Section 1721.15 - Sale of grounds by certain associations.
- Section 1721.16 - Sinking fund.
- Section 1721.17 - Transfer from one association to another.
- Section 1721.18 - Crematory associations and morgues.
- Section 1721.19 - Violation of bylaw, rule or regulation - detention or arrest.
- Section 1721.20 - Charge for delivery or installation of burial vault.
- Section 1721.21 - Establishment of endowment care trust.
- Section 1721.211 - Preneed cemetery merchandise and services contract.
- Section 1721.23 - Cancellation of contract for sale of mausoleum space.
- Section 1721.99 - Penalty.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Ohio may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.