2018 Ohio Revised Code
Title  XVII CORPORATIONS - PARTNERSHIPS
Chapter 1717 - HUMANE SOCIETIES
- Section 1717.01 - Humane society definitions.
- Section 1717.02 - Objects and powers of humane societies.
- Section 1717.03 - Ohio humane society.
- Section 1717.04 - Agents of Ohio humane society.
- Section 1717.05 - County humane societies.
- Section 1717.06 - Agents of county humane society.
- Section 1717.07 - Salary of agents.
- Section 1717.08 - Police powers of officers, agents, and members.
- Section 1717.09 - Member may require police to act.
- Section 1717.10 - Fees.
- Section 1717.11 - Liability to owner in damages.
- Section 1717.12 - Conviction of agent no bar to action against employer.
- Section 1717.13 - Any person may protect animal.
- Section 1717.14 - Protection of children.
- Section 1717.15 - Board of county commissioners may make yearly appropriation.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Ohio may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.