2017 Ohio Revised Code
Title  XLIX PUBLIC UTILITIES
Chapter 4971 - REORGANIZATION OF RAILROADS
- Section 4971.01 - Proceedings for reorganization.
- Section 4971.02 - Meeting of creditors - proceedings.
- Section 4971.03 - Certificate to be filed.
- Section 4971.04 - Powers of new company.
- Section 4971.05 - Property of new company.
- Section 4971.06 - Issue of stock or securities.
- Section 4971.07 - Lien of mortgages.
- Section 4971.08 - Lien for labor performed.
- Section 4971.09 - Enforcement of lien.
- Section 4971.10 - Court to retain amount of lien.
- Section 4971.11 - Action to satisfy judgment.
- Section 4971.12 - Provisions applicable to certain other companies.
- Section 4971.13 - Mortgaged property may be sold without appraisement.
- Section 4971.14 - Creditors may agree on capitalization - notice.
- Section 4971.15 - Stocks or bonds held in a fiduciary capacity.
- Section 4971.16 - Rights of creditors who do not sign agreement.
- Section 4971.17 - Court to make order as to costs.
- Section 4971.18 - Agreement may be with each interest.
- Section 4971.19 - When railroad used by two companies.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Ohio may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.