2017 Ohio Revised Code
Title  XLIX PUBLIC UTILITIES
Chapter 4969 - RAILROAD SALES; RAILROAD RECEIVERS
- Section 4969.01 - Sale of roadbed and right of way.
- Section 4969.02 - Consent to sale by stockholders.
- Section 4969.03 - Dissenting stockholder may retain interest.
- Section 4969.04 - Title vests in grantee.
- Section 4969.05 - Certain contracts of sale void unless recorded.
- Section 4969.06 - Parties may provide for a conditional sale in a lease.
- Section 4969.07 - Sale of equipment.
- Section 4969.08 - Receiver.
- Section 4969.09 - Application of funds - lien.
- Section 4969.10 - Receiver must deposit money.
- Section 4969.11 - Venue - service.
- Section 4969.12 - Certain railroads may be sold at judicial sale.
- Section 4969.13 - Receiver must petition for sale.
- Section 4969.14 - Order for appraisement.
- Section 4969.15 - Notice of sale to be published.
- Section 4969.16 - Confirmation of sale and deed - distribution of proceeds.
- Section 4969.17 - Who may purchase property.
- Section 4969.18 - Purchaser may acquire franchise.
- Section 4969.19 - Purchaser at judicial sale may sell railroad.
- Section 4969.20 - Any number of persons may purchase and incorporate.
- Section 4969.21 - May issue stock and bonds to pay purchase price.
- Section 4969.22 - Certain rights of way forfeited.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Ohio may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.