2017 Ohio Revised Code
Title  XLIX PUBLIC UTILITIES
Chapter 4973 - EMPLOYEES; POLICEMEN
- Section 4973.01 - Relief association prohibited.
- Section 4973.02 - Unlawful for railroad to limit liability as employer.
- Section 4973.03 - Unlawful for company to compel employee to join any company or association.
- Section 4973.04 - Companies prohibited from demanding or receiving waivers.
- Section 4973.05 - Agreements void.
- Section 4973.06 - Defective machinery prima-facie evidence of negligence.
- Section 4973.07 - Employee definitions.
- Section 4973.08 - Presumptive evidence.
- Section 4973.09 - Slight contributory negligence no bar to recovery.
- Section 4973.10 - Engineers addicted to drink not to be employed.
- Section 4973.11 - Hours of service of certain railroad employees.
- Section 4973.12 - Seats for conductor and motorman.
- Section 4973.13 - Sale of railroad scrap metal.
- Section 4973.14 - Evidence of title of scrap.
- Section 4973.15 - Company may replevy scrap.
- Section 4973.16 - Liability of company or receiver.
- Section 4973.17 - Commissions for special police officers - term of office - training.
- Section 4973.171 - Felony conviction precludes or terminates employment.
- Section 4973.18 - Oath of office and commission - powers - liabilities.
- Section 4973.19 - Power of police to enforce regulations and make arrests.
- Section 4973.20 - When police to wear badges.
- Section 4973.21 - Compensation.
- Section 4973.22 - Notice terminating services filed with secretary of state.
- Section 4973.23 - Detention upon probable cause by conductor or ticket agent.
- Section 4973.24 - Conductor may eject passenger.
- Section 4973.25 - Liability for conductor's conduct.
- Section 4973.26 - Negligence of official duty.
- Section 4973.99 - Penalty.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Ohio may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.