2017 Ohio Revised Code
Title  XLIX PUBLIC UTILITIES
Chapter 4967 - CONSOLIDATION OF RAILROADS
- Section 4967.01 - Companies may consolidate.
- Section 4967.02 - Consolidation or merger of railroad companies.
- Section 4967.03 - Merger with other railroad companies.
- Section 4967.04 - Agreement of consolidation or merger.
- Section 4967.05 to 4967.09 - [Repealed].
- Section 4967.10 - Relief for dissenting shareholder.
- Section 4967.11 - [Repealed].
- Section 4967.12 - Property of old companies vests in new - rights of creditors not impaired.
- Section 4967.13 - Disposition of stocks and bonds acquired upon consolidation or merger.
- Section 4967.14 - Consolidated company may issue stock in lieu of purchase money.
- Section 4967.15 - Property of company acquired by purchase vested in consolidated company.
- Section 4967.16 - Effect of consolidation.
- Section 4967.17 - Principal office.
- Section 4967.18 - Taxation of property of railroad located in this state.
- Section 4967.19 - Actions against new company.
- Section 4967.20 - Proof of charters not required.
- Section 4967.21 - Two or more companies owning a road may divide and dispose of it.
- Section 4967.22 - Proceedings when companies cannot agree on a division.
- Section 4967.23 - Cost of improvements.
- Section 4967.24 - Partition not compulsory.
- Section 4967.25 - Company selling interest may purchase or condemn land along route.
- Section 4967.26 - Application in case of lease.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Ohio may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.