2017 Ohio Revised Code
Title  XIX COURTS - MUNICIPAL - MAYOR'S - COUNTY
Chapter 1923 - FORCIBLE ENTRY AND DETAINER
- Section 1923.01 - Jurisdiction in forcible entry and detainer - definitions.
- Section 1923.02 - [Effective Until 1/21/2018] Persons subject to forcible entry and detainer action.
- Section 1923.02 - [Effective 1/21/2018] Persons subject to forcible entry and detainer action.
- Section 1923.03 - Judgment not a bar.
- Section 1923.04 - Notice - service.
- Section 1923.05 - Complaint filed and recorded.
- Section 1923.051 - Judgment of restitution based on drug offenses taking place at leased premises.
- Section 1923.06 - Summons - service of process.
- Section 1923.061 - Defenses - counterclaims.
- Section 1923.062 - Stay or adjustment of obligation for tenant on active duty.
- Section 1923.07 - Proceedings if defendant fails to appear.
- Section 1923.08 - Continuance and bond.
- Section 1923.081 - Joinder of claims.
- Section 1923.09 - Suit tried by county court judge.
- Section 1923.10 - Trial by jury.
- Section 1923.101 - Deposit of jury fee.
- Section 1923.11 - Entry and judgment.
- Section 1923.12 - Eviction of resident or resident's estate from manufactured home park; notice to remove home or vehicle.
- Section 1923.13 - Writ of execution.
- Section 1923.14 - Writ of execution enforced.
- Section 1923.15 - Inspection of residential premises - order to correct conditions.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Ohio may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.