2017 Ohio Revised Code
Title  XIX COURTS - MUNICIPAL - MAYOR'S - COUNTY
Chapter 1925 - SMALL CLAIMS DIVISIONS
- Section 1925.01 - Small claims division established.
- Section 1925.02 - Jurisdiction.
- Section 1925.03 - Voluntary conciliation procedures.
- Section 1925.04 - Commencing an action.
- Section 1925.05 - Service of notice of filing.
- Section 1925.06 - Stay of execution to permit deferred payment.
- Section 1925.07 - No attachment proceedings.
- Section 1925.08 - [Repealed].
- Section 1925.09 - Amendments - no depositions or interrogatories.
- Section 1925.10 - Transferring case.
- Section 1925.11 - Subpoenas fees and services.
- Section 1925.12 - Dismissal for want of prosecution.
- Section 1925.13 - Collecting and enforcing judgments.
- Section 1925.14 - Modification or vacation of judgments.
- Section 1925.15 - Costs.
- Section 1925.151 - Cancellation of uncollectible debts.
- Section 1925.16 - Applicability of Rules of Civil Procedure.
- Section 1925.17 - Corporation as party.
- Section 1925.18 - County department of job and family services employee.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Ohio may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.