2012 North Carolina General Statutes
Chapter 114 - Department of Justice.
- Article 1 - Attorney General.
- Article 2 - Division of Legislative Drafting and Codification of Statutes.
- Article 3 - Division of Criminal Information.
- Article 3A - Special Prosecution Division.
- Article 4 - State Bureau of Investigation.
- Article 5 - Law Enforcement Officers' Minimum Salary Act.
- Article 6 - Office of the Inspector General.
- Article 7 - Methamphetamine Watch Program.
- Article 8 - Financial Literacy Council.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. North Carolina may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.