2009 North Carolina Code
Chapter 166A - North Carolina Emergency Management Act.
- § 166A-1. Short title.
- § 166A-2. Purposes.
- § 166A-3. Limitations.
- § 166A-4. Definitions.
- § 166A-5. State emergency management.
- § 166A-6. State of disaster.
- § 166A-6.01. State disaster assistance funds; programs.
- § 166A-6.02. State Emergency Response Account.
- § 166A-6.03. Ensuring availability of emergency supplies and utility services.
- § 166A-6.1. Emergency planning; charge.
- § 166A-7. County and municipal emergency management.
- § 166A-8. Local emergency authorizations.
- § 166A-9. Accept services, gifts, grants and loans.
- § 166A-10. Establishment of mutual aid agreements.
- § 166A-11. Compensation.
- § 166A-12. Nondiscrimination in emergency management.
- § 166A-13. Emergency management personnel.
- § 166A-14. Immunity and exemption.
- § 166A-15. No private liability.
- § 166A-15.1. Civil liability of persons who willfully ignore a warning in a disaster.
- § 166A-16. Severability.
- § 166A-17. Leave options for voluntary firefighters, rescue squad workers, and emergency medical service personnel called into service.
- § 166A-18. Division of Forest Resources designated as emergency response agency.
- § 166A-19. Reserved for future codification purposes.
- § 166A-20. Title, purpose.
- § 166A-21. Definitions.
- § 166A-22. Hazardous materials emergency response program.
- § 166A-23. Contracts; equipment loans.
- § 166A-24. Immunity of Regional Response Team Personnel.
- § 166A-25. Right of entry.
- § 166A-26. Regional Response Team Advisory Committee.
- § 166A-27. Action for the recovery of costs of hazardous materials emergency response.
- § 166A-28. Hazardous Materials Emergency Response Fund.
- § 166A-29. Reserved for future codification purposes.
- § 166A-30. Short title.
- § 166A-31. Definitions.
- § 166A-32. Disaster service volunteer leave.
- §§ 166A-33 through 166A-39. Reserved for future codification purposes.
- § 166A-40. Title of Article; entering into Compact.
- § 166A-41. Purposes and authorities.
- § 166A-42. General implementation.
- § 166A-43. Party state responsibilities.
- § 166A-44. Limitations.
- § 166A-45. Licenses and permits.
- § 166A-46. Liability.
- § 166A-47. Supplementary agreements.
- § 166A-48. Compensation.
- § 166A-49. Reimbursement.
- § 166A-50. Evacuation.
- § 166A-51. Effective date.
- § 166A-52. Validity.
- § 166A-53. Additional provisions.
- § 166A-54. Reserved for future codification purposes.
- § 166A-55. Reserved for future codification purposes.
- § 166A-56. Reserved for future codification purposes.
- § 166A-57. Reserved for future codification purposes.
- § 166A-58. Reserved for future codification purposes.
- § 166A-59. Reserved for future codification purposes.
- § 166A-60. Emergency Management Certification Program authority; purpose.
- § 166A-61. Program standards and guidelines.
- § 166A-62. Emergency Management Training and Standards Advisory Board.
- § 166A-63. Issuance of certification; reciprocity; renewal.
Article 1 - North Carolina Emergency Management Act of 1977.
Article 2 - Hazardous Materials Emergency Response.
Article 3 - Disaster Service Volunteer Leave Act.
Article 4 - Emergency Management Assistance Compact.
Article 5 - Emergency Management Certification Program.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. North Carolina may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.