2019 New York Laws
PBS - Public Service
Article 6 - Provisions Affecting Two or More Kinds of the Public Service and the Persons and Corporations Furnishing Such Service
- 105 - Purposes of Article.
- 106 - Approval of Loans.
- 107 - Approval of the Use of Revenues.
- 108 - Approval of Dissolution and of Certificates of Merger or Consolidation, Certificates of Amendment of Certificates of Incorporation, and Restated Certi
- 109 - Appearances of Municipal Corporations.
- 110 - Control of Holding Companies and of Transactions Between Affiliated Interests.
- 111 - Additional Information in Annual Reports; Disclosure of Stockholdings.
- 112 - Judicial Enforcement of Rate-Fixing Orders of the Commission.
- 112-A - Appointment of Temporary Operator.
- 113 - Reparations and Refunds.
- 114 - Temporary Rates.
- 114-A - Rates Not to Include Cost of Legislative Lobbying.
- 115 - Public Letting of Contracts.
- 116 - Discontinuance of Water Service to Multiple Dwellings.
- 117 - Consumer Deposits.
- 118 - Payment to an Authorized Payment Agency.
- 119 - Reorganization of Public Utility Corporations Under the National Bankruptcy Act.
- 119-A - Attachments to Utility Poles; Use of Utility Ducts, Trenches and Conduits.
- 119-B - Protection of Underground Facilities.
- 119-C - Tax Reduction Benefit to Ratepayers.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New York may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.