2019 New York Laws
PBS - Public Service
Article 7 - Siting of Major Utility Transmission Facilities
- 120 - Definitions.
- 121 - Certificate of Environmental Compatibility and Public Need.
- 121-A - Procedures With Respect to Certain Fuel Gas Transmission Lines.
- 122 - Application for a Certificate.
- 123 - Hearing on Application for Certificate.
- 124 - Parties to Certification Proceedings.
- 125 - Conduct of the Hearing.
- 126 - The Decision.
- 127 - Opinion to Be Issued With Decision.
- 128 - Judicial Review.
- 129 - Jurisdiction of Courts.
- 130 - Powers of Municipalities and State Agencies.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New York may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.