2019 New York Laws
PBS - Public Service
Article 5 - Provisions Relating to Telegraph and Telephone Lines and to Telephone and Telegraph Corporations
- 90 - Application of Article.
- 91 - Adequate Service; Just and Reasonable Charges; Unjust Discrimination; Unreasonable Preference; Protection of Privacy.
- 91-A - Customer of Record for Telephonic Blocking and Restrictions on the Removal of Telephonic Blocks to Certain Area Codes.
- 92 - Rate Schedules.
- 92-A - Special Telephone Equipment for Deaf and Hard of Hearing Persons.
- 92-B - Telephone Deposits and Payment Plans for the Elderly.
- 92-C - Customer Service Requirements for Alternate Operator Service Providers and Cocot Service Providers.
- 92-D - Telephone Solicitations.
- 92-E - Telephone Service; Changes in Providers.
- 92-F - Prepaid Telephone Calling Card Consumer Protections.
- 92-G - De-Tariffing of Non-Basic Retail Services.
- 92-H - Participation in the Targeted Accessibility Fund.
- 93 - Liability for Loss or Damage Caused by Violation of This Chapter.
- 94 - General Powers and Duties of Commission in Respect to Telegraph Corporations and Telephone Corporations.
- 95 - Reports of Telegraph Corporations and Telephone Corporations.
- 95-A - Statements of Nature and Extent of Interests to Be Filed Upon Request.
- 96 - Investigations by Commission.
- 97 - Rates, Rentals and Service.
- 98 - Power of Commission to Order Repairs or Changes.
- 99 - Franchises and Privileges.
- 100 - Transfer and Ownership of Stock.
- 101 - Authority to Issue Stock, Bonds and Other Forms of Indebtedness.
- 101-A - Reorganization.
- 102 - Intralata Presubscribed Interexchange Carrier-Change Charge Study.
- 103 - Commercial Landlord-Tenant Relationship.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New York may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.