2019 New York Laws
PBS - Public Service
Article 4 - Provisions Relating to Gas and Electric Corporations; Regulation of Price of Gas and Electricity
- 64 - Application of Article.
- 65 - Safe and Adequate Service; Just and Reasonable Charges; Unjust Discrimination; Unreasonable Preference; Protection of Privacy.
- 65-A - Notification to Social Services Officials.
- 65-B - Service to Persons Applying for or Receiving Public Assistance, Supplemental Security Income Benefits or Additional State Payments.
- 66 - General Powers of Commission in Respect to Gas and Electricity.
- 66-A - Conservation of Gas, Declaration of Policy, Delegation of Power.
- 66-B - Continuation of Gas Service.
- 66-C - Conservation of Energy.
- 66-D - Contract Carrier Authorization.
- 66-E - Monitoring of Natural Gas Procurement.
- 66-F - Purchase and Procurement of Natural Gas at Lowest Available Price.
- 66-G - Sale of Indigenous Natural Gas for Generation of Electricity.
- 66-H - Certain Electric Corporations; Payment Equivalent to Tax.
- 66-J - Net Energy Metering for Residential Solar, Farm Waste, Non-Residential Solar Electric Generating Systems, Micro-Combined Heat and Power Generating Equipment, Fuel Cell Electric Generating Equipment, and Micro-Hydroelectric Generating Equipment.
- 66-K - Allowance Credit Trading or Sales.
- 66-L - Net Energy Metering for Residential, Farm Service and Non-Residential Wind Electric Generating Systems.
- 66-M - Green Jobs-Green New York On-Bill Recovery.
- 66-N - Net Metering Study.
- 66-O - Electric Vehicle Charging Tariff.
- 67 - Inspection of Gas and Electric Meters.
- 67-A - Charges for Past Services.
- 68 - Certificate of Public Convenience and Necessity.
- 68-A - Statements of Nature and Extent of Interests to Be Filed Upon Request.
- 69 - Approval of Issues of Stock, Bonds and Other Forms of Indebtedness; Approval of Mergers or Consolidations.
- 69-A - Reorganizations.
- 70 - Transfer of Franchises or Stocks.
- 70-A - Street Lights.
- 71 - Complaints as to Quality and Price of Gas and Electricity; Investigation by Commission; Forms of Complaints.
- 72 - Notice and Hearing; Order Fixing Price of Gas or Electricity or Requiring Improvement.
- 72-A - Increased Fuel Costs.
- 74 - Energy Storage Deployment Policy.
- 74-A - Westchester County Renewable Energy and Energy Efficiency Resources Program.
- 75 - Defense in Case of Excessive Charges for Gas or Electricity.
- 76 - Rates Charged Veteran Organizations, Religious Bodies and Community Residences.
- 77 - Powers of Local Officers.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New York may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.