2019 New York Laws
PBS - Public Service
Article 4-A - Provisions Relating to Steam Corporations; Regulating Price of Steam.
- 78 - Application of Article.
- 79 - Adequate Service; Just and Reasonable Charges; Unjust Discrimination and Unreasonable Preference.
- 80 - General Powers of Commission in Respect to Steam Heating.
- 81 - Approval of Incorporation and Franchises; Certificate.
- 82 - Approval of Issues of Stock, Bonds and Other Forms of Indebtedness.
- 82-A - Reorganizations.
- 83 - Transfer of Franchises, Property or Stocks.
- 84 - Complaints as to Service and Price of Steam Heat; Investigation by Commission; Forms of Complaints.
- 85 - Notice and Hearing; Order Fixing Price of Steam, or Requiring Improvement.
- 88 - Defense in Case of Excessive Charges for Steam Heat.
- 89 - Powers of Local Officers.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New York may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.