2021 New Mexico Statutes
Chapter 74 - Environmental Improvement
Article 2 - Air Pollution
- Section 74-2-1 - Short title.
- Section 74-2-2 - Definitions.
- Section 74-2-3 - Environmental improvement board.
- Section 74-2-4 - Local authority.
- Section 74-2-5 - Duties and powers; environmental improvement board; local board.
- Section 74-2-5.1 - Duties and powers of the department and the local agency.
- Section 74-2-5.2 - State air pollution control agency; specific duties and powers of the department.
- Section 74-2-5.3 - Repealed.
- Section 74-2-6 - Adoption of regulations; notice and hearings.
- Section 74-2-7 - Permits; permit appeals to the environmental improvement board or the local board; permit fees.
- Section 74-2-7.1 - Local governing body authority; construction permits; electric generation facilities.
- Section 74-2-8 - Variances.
- Section 74-2-9 - Judicial review; administrative actions.
- Section 74-2-10 - Emergency powers of the secretary and the director.
- Section 74-2-11 - Confidential information.
- Section 74-2-11.1 - Limitations on regulations.
- Section 74-2-12 - Enforcement; compliance orders; field citations.
- Section 74-2-12.1 - Civil penalty; representation of department or local authority; limitation of actions.
- Section 74-2-13 - Inspection.
- Section 74-2-14 - Criminal penalties.
- Section 74-2-15 - State air quality permit fund.
- Section 74-2-15.1 - Repealed.
- Section 74-2-16 - Municipal or county air quality permit fund.
- Section 74-2-17 - Continuing effect of existing laws, rules and regulations.
- Section 74-2-18 to 74-2-22 - Repealed.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Mexico may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.