There is a newer version of this Subpart
2019 New Mexico Statutes
Chapter 55 - Uniform Commercial Code
Article 9 - Secured Transactions
Part 6 - DEFAULT
Subpart 1 - DEFAULT AND ENFORCEMENT OFSECURITY INTEREST
- Section 55-9-601 - Rights after default; judicial enforcement; consignor or buyer of accounts, chattel paper, payment intangibles or promissory notes.
- Section 55-9-602 - Waiver and variance of rights and duties.
- Section 55-9-603 - Agreement on standards concerning rights and duties.
- Section 55-9-604 - Procedure if security agreement covers real property or fixtures.
- Section 55-9-605 - Unknown debtor or secondary obligor.
- Section 55-9-606 - Time of default for agricultural lien.
- Section 55-9-607 - Collection and enforcement by secured party.
- Section 55-9-608 - Application of proceeds of collection or enforcement; liability for deficiency and right to surplus.
- Section 55-9-609 - Secured party's right to take possession after default.
- Section 55-9-610 - Disposition of collateral after default.
- Section 55-9-611 - Notification before disposition of collateral.
- Section 55-9-612 - Timeliness of notification before disposition of collateral.
- Section 55-9-613 - Contents and form of notification before disposition of collateral; general.
- Section 55-9-614 - Contents and form of notification before disposition of collateral; consumer-goods transaction.
- Section 55-9-615 - Application of proceeds of disposition; liability for deficiency and right to surplus.
- Section 55-9-616 - Explanation of calculation of surplus or deficiency.
- Section 55-9-617 - Rights of transferee of collateral.
- Section 55-9-618 - Rights and duties of certain secondary obligors.
- Section 55-9-619 - Transfer of record or legal title.
- Section 55-9-620 - Acceptance of collateral in full or partial satisfaction of obligation; compulsory disposition of collateral.
- Section 55-9-621 - Notification of proposal to accept collateral.
- Section 55-9-622 - Effect of acceptance of collateral.
- Section 55-9-623 - Right to redeem collateral.
- Section 55-9-624 - Waiver.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Mexico may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.