2018 New Mexico Statutes
Chapter 12 - Miscellaneous Public Affairs Matters
Article 12 - Hazardous Materials Emergency Response
- Section 12-12-1 - Short title.
- Section 12-12-2 - Definitions.
- Section 12-12-3 - Energy supply alert; energy emergency; powers of the governor.
- Section 12-12-4 - Delegation; administration and enforcement.
- Section 12-12-5 - Termination [of emergency or alert].
- Section 12-12-6 - Legislative extension; reduction; suspension.
- Section 12-12-7 - Penalties and enforcement.
- Section 12-12-8 - Repealed.
- Section 12-12-9 - Liberal interpretation.
- Section 12-12-10 - Short title.
- Section 12-12-11 - Purpose and findings.
- Section 12-12-12 - Definitions.
- Section 12-12-13 - Consent as a condition of doing business.
- Section 12-12-14 - Prohibited acts.
- Section 12-12-15 - Exemption.
- Section 12-12-16 - Right of action; injunction; damages.
- Section 12-12-17 - Short title.
- Section 12-12-18 - Findings and purpose.
- Section 12-12-19 - Definitions.
- Section 12-12-20 - State responsibility for management of accidents; immunity from liability; cooperative agreements; private property.
- Section 12-12-21 - State police emergency response officer; procedure for notification; cooperation of other state agencies and local governments.
- Section 12-12-22 - Repealed.
- Section 12-12-23 - Hazardous materials emergency response administrator; created; duties.
- Section 12-12-24 - Training officers.
- Section 12-12-25 - Hazardous materials safety board; creation; duties.
- Section 12-12-26 - Accident review; report.
- Section 12-12-27 - Clean-up.
- Section 12-12-28 - Good Samaritan law.
- Section 12-12-29 - Orphan material recovery fund established.
- Section 12-12-30 - Cleanup of orphan hazardous materials; department recourse; appeal.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Mexico may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.