2018 New Mexico Statutes
Chapter 12 - Miscellaneous Public Affairs Matters
Article 11 - Disaster Acts
- Section 12-11-1 - Short title.
- Section 12-11-2 - Declaration of policy.
- Section 12-11-3 - Definitions.
- Section 12-11-4 - Disaster successors to the governor.
- Section 12-11-5 - Disaster successors to other state executive offices.
- Section 12-11-6 - Disaster successors to local offices.
- Section 12-11-7 - Disaster successors for members of supreme court and judges of district courts.]
- Section 12-11-8 - Formalities of taking office.
- Section 12-11-9 - Period during which disaster successors may act.
- Section 12-11-10 - Filing; notice.
- Section 12-11-11 - Short title.
- Section 12-11-12 - Declaration of policy.
- Section 12-11-13 - Definitions.
- Section 12-11-14 - Designation of disaster successors to legislators.
- Section 12-11-15 - Filing designations.
- Section 12-11-16 - Oath of office; assumption of office.
- Section 12-11-17 - Quorum and vote requirements.
- Section 12-11-18 - Period during which disaster successors may act.
- Section 12-11-19 - Short title.
- Section 12-11-20 - Definitions.
- Section 12-11-21 - Seat of state government.
- Section 12-11-22 - Seats of local governments.
- Section 12-11-23 - Policy and purpose.
- Section 12-11-24 - Provisional appropriation.
- Section 12-11-25 - Expenditure of funds; manner.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Mexico may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.