2018 New Mexico Statutes
Chapter 10 - Public Officers and Employees
Article 9 - Personnel
- Section 10-9-1 - Short title.
- Section 10-9-2 - Purpose of act; enactment under constitution.
- Section 10-9-3 - Definitions.
- Section 10-9-4 - Coverage of service.
- Section 10-9-4.1 - Personnel Act; rocky mountain information network employees; exemption from coverage.
- Section 10-9-5 - Public officers and public employees; executive branch; annual exempt salaries plan.
- Section 10-9-6 - Certified school instructors previously employed under the provisions of the Personnel Act.
- Section 10-9-7 - Certain rules changes requiring legislative approval.
- Section 10-9-8 - Personnel board; appointment.
- Section 10-9-9 - Board members; pay; meetings.
- Section 10-9-10 - Board duties.
- Section 10-9-11 - Board and office administratively attached to general services department.
- Section 10-9-12 - Director duties.
- Section 10-9-13 - Rules; adoption; coverage.
- Section 10-9-13.1 - Legislative finding; purpose of act.
- Section 10-9-13.2 - Veteran's preference.
- Section 10-9-14 - Blind not barred from competitive examination; method of testing.
- Section 10-9-15 - Duties of state officers and employers.
- Section 10-9-16 - Status of present employees.
- Section 10-9-17 - Certification of payroll.
- Section 10-9-18 - Appeals by employees to the board.
- Section 10-9-19 - Reduction in force.
- Section 10-9-20 - Oaths; testimony; records; refusal.
- Section 10-9-21 - Prohibited acts.
- Section 10-9-22 - Unlawful acts prohibited.
- Section 10-9-23 - Penalties.
- Section 10-9-24 - Existing rules.
- Section 10-9-25 - Federal funds and assistance.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Mexico may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.