2018 New Mexico Statutes
Chapter 10 - Public Officers and Employees
Article 7A - Deferred Compensation
- Section 10-7A-1 - Short title.
- Section 10-7A-2 - Definitions.
- Section 10-7A-3 - Deferred compensation plan; state and local public employees.
- Section 10-7A-4 - Deferred compensation plan; other participants.
- Section 10-7A-5 - Deferred compensation plan; approval.
- Section 10-7A-6 - Deferred compensation plans; investment options.
- Section 10-7A-7 - Deferred compensation plan; state tax deferral.
- Section 10-7A-8 - Deferred compensation plan; local public employee participation.
- Section 10-7A-9 - Existing deferred compensation plans.
- Section 10-7A-10 - Expenditure.
- Section 10-7A-11 - Rule making; agreements.
- Section 10-7A-12 - Division of funds as community property; notice requirement.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Mexico may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.