2018 New Mexico Statutes
Chapter 10 - Public Officers and Employees
Article 7B - Group Benefits
- Section 10-7B-1 - Short title.
- Section 10-7B-2 - Definitions.
- Section 10-7B-3 - Group benefits committee; created.
- Section 10-7B-4 - Group benefits committee; powers and duties.
- Section 10-7B-5 - Administrative costs.
- Section 10-7B-6 - State employees group benefits self-insurance plan; authorization; local public body participation.
- Section 10-7B-6.1 - Small employer health care coverage.
- Section 10-7B-7 - Group self-insurance fund created.
- Section 10-7B-8 - Group self-insurance fund; investment.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Mexico may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.