2018 New Mexico Statutes
Chapter 10 - Public Officers and Employees
Article 7 - Compensation and Working Conditions Generally
- Section 10-7-1 - Temporary transfers of employees from one office, department or institution to another.]
- Section 10-7-2 - Salaries and wages; rules; direct deposit.
- Section 10-7-3 - Inapplicability of act.]
- Section 10-7-4 - Group insurance; cafeteria plan; contributions from public funds.
- Section 10-7-4.1 - Children, youth and families department; group life insurance.
- Section 10-7-4.2 - Group insurance; counties and municipalities; contributions; definition; exemption from state plan.
- Section 10-7-5 - Premiums; deduction from salaries.]
- Section 10-7-5.1 - Local public bodies; group health and group life insurance.
- Section 10-7-6 - Repeal and saving clause.]
- Section 10-7-7 - Old-age benefits under Social Security Act.]
- Section 10-7-8 - Annuities and deferred compensation plans; reductions from gross salaries.
- Section 10-7-9 - Minimum salary rate.
- Section 10-7-10 - Accumulated sick leave; payment of certain excess amounts.
- Section 10-7-11 - Accumulated sick leave prior to retirement; payment of certain excess amounts.
- Section 10-7-12 - Government cost savings incentive award.
- Section 10-7-13 - Leave; coordination with workmen's compensation benefits.
- Section 10-7-14 - Short title.
- Section 10-7-15 - Definitions.
- Section 10-7-16 - Cafeteria plan; optional.
- Section 10-7-17 - Salary reduction agreements.
- Section 10-7-18 - Status of salary reduction.
- Section 10-7-19 - Applicability to deferred compensation plans.
- Section 10-7-20 - Qualified transportation fringe benefit.
- Section 10-7-21 - Undercover agents; life insurance benefits.
- Section 10-7-22 - Leave donation policy.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Mexico may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.