2018 New Mexico Statutes
Chapter 10 - Public Officers and Employees
Article 6 - Abandonment of Public Office or Employment
- Section 10-6-1 - Effect of public officer or employee entering military service.]
- Section 10-6-2 - Temporary appointments.]
- Section 10-6-3 - Permanent abandonment of office, what constitutes.]
- Section 10-6-4 - Filling vacancy when office permanently abandoned.]
- Section 10-6-5 - Definition of incompatible office; service and employment.
- Section 10-6-6 - Penalties.]
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Mexico may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.