2017 New Mexico Statutes
Chapter 59A - Insurance Code
Article 6 - Fees and Taxes
- Section 59A-6-1 - Fee schedule.
- Section 59A-6-1.1 - Surcharge imposed; appropriation.
- Section 59A-6-1.2 - Property and casualty annual rates and forms filing fees.
- Section 59A-6-1.3 - Dishonored checks and other forms of payment; penalty.
- Section 59A-6-2 - Premium tax; health insurance premium surtax.
- Section 59A-6-2.1 - Repealed.
- Section 59A-6-3 - Insurer must pay tax on withdrawal from state.
- Section 59A-6-4 - Penalty for failure to report or pay tax or fees.
- Section 59A-6-5 - Distribution of office collections.
- Section 59A-6-6 - Preemption and in lieu provision.
- Section 59A-6-7 - Repealed.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Mexico may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.