2017 New Mexico Statutes
Chapter 59A - Insurance Code
Article 5A - Risk-Based Capital
- Section 59A-5A-1 - Short title.
- Section 59A-5A-2 - Definitions.
- Section 59A-5A-3 - Risk-based capital reports.
- Section 59A-5A-4 - Company action level event.
- Section 59A-5A-5 - Regulatory action level event.
- Section 59A-5A-6 - Authorized control level event.
- Section 59A-5A-7 - Mandatory control level event.
- Section 59A-5A-8 - Challenge hearings.
- Section 59A-5A-9 - Confidentiality; prohibition on announcements; prohibition on use in ratemaking.
- Section 59A-5A-10 - Supplemental provisions; rules; exemption.
- Section 59A-5A-11 - Foreign insurers.
- Section 59A-5A-12 - Immunity.
- Section 59A-5A-13 - Notices.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Mexico may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.