2017 New Mexico Statutes
Chapter 59A - Insurance Code
Article 7 - Kinds of Insurance; Limits of Risk; Reinsurance
- Section 59A-7-1 - Definitions not mutually exclusive; insuring powers; classification of insurers.
- Section 59A-7-2 - Life and annuity.
- Section 59A-7-3 - Accident and health insurance.
- Section 59A-7-4 - Property.
- Section 59A-7-5 - Repealed.
- Section 59A-7-6 - Casualty.
- Section 59A-7-7 - Variable life and annuity.
- Section 59A-7-8 - Repealed.
- Section 59A-7-9 - Repealed.
- Section 59A-7-10 - Limit of risk.
- Section 59A-7-11 - Reinsurance.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Mexico may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.