2017 New Mexico Statutes
Chapter 59A - Insurance Code
Article 5 - Authorization of Insurers and General Requirements
- Section 59A-5-1 - Definitions, in general.
- Section 59A-5-2 - "Alien" insurer defined.
- Section 59A-5-3 - "Charter" defined.
- Section 59A-5-4 - "Domestic" insurer defined.
- Section 59A-5-5 - "Foreign" insurer defined.
- Section 59A-5-6 - "Lloyds" insurer defined.
- Section 59A-5-7 - "Mutual" insurer defined.
- Section 59A-5-8 - "Reciprocal" insurer defined.
- Section 59A-5-9 - "Stock" insurer defined.
- Section 59A-5-10 - Certificate of authority required; penalty.
- Section 59A-5-11 - Exemptions from authority requirement.
- Section 59A-5-11.1 - Exemption from authority requirement; provider service networks.
- Section 59A-5-12 - General eligibility for certificate of authority.
- Section 59A-5-13 - General eligibility for authority; ownership and management.
- Section 59A-5-14 - Name of insurer.
- Section 59A-5-15 - Insuring power combinations.
- Section 59A-5-16 - Capital funds, deposits, required for certificate of authority.
- Section 59A-5-17 - Insuring powers without added basic capital.
- Section 59A-5-18 - General deposit.
- Section 59A-5-19 - Special deposit or bond.
- Section 59A-5-20 - General deposit of alien insurer.
- Section 59A-5-21 - Application for certificate of authority.
- Section 59A-5-22 - Issuance, refusal of authority; ownership of certificate.
- Section 59A-5-23 - Continuance, expiration, reinstatement of certificate of authority.
- Section 59A-5-24 - Suspension or revocation of certificate of authority; mandatory grounds.
- Section 59A-5-25 - Impairment as grounds for suspension or revocation of certificate of authority.
- Section 59A-5-26 - Suspension, limitation or revocation of authority; discretionary and special grounds.
- Section 59A-5-27 - Duration of suspension; insurer's obligations during suspension; reinstatement.
- Section 59A-5-28 - General corporation statutes inapplicable to foreign insurers.
- Section 59A-5-29 - Annual statement.
- Section 59A-5-29.1 - Quarterly reports.
- Section 59A-5-30 - Penalties for late, false annual statements.
- Section 59A-5-31 - Appointment of superintendent as process agent.
- Section 59A-5-32 - Serving process; time to plead.
- Section 59A-5-33 - Reciprocity provision.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Mexico may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.