2017 New Mexico Statutes
Chapter 59A - Insurance Code
Article 4 - Examinations, Hearings and Appeals
- Section 59A-4-1 - Scope of article.
- Section 59A-4-2 - Investigations; confidentiality of information pending completion.
- Section 59A-4-3 - Inquiries by superintendent.
- Section 59A-4-4 - Power of examination; in general.
- Section 59A-4-5 - Examination of insurers.
- Section 59A-4-6 - Examiners and specialists.
- Section 59A-4-7 - Conduct of examination; access to information; correction of records; penalties.
- Section 59A-4-8 - Appraisal of assets.
- Section 59A-4-9 - Examination report; contents.
- Section 59A-4-10 - Examination report; conference; adoption orders; investigatory hearings.
- Section 59A-4-11 - Examination report; filing for public inspection; confidentiality.
- Section 59A-4-12 - Examination report; information to management of domestic entities.
- Section 59A-4-13 - Examination report as evidence; proceedings during examination.
- Section 59A-4-14 - Examination expense; payment.
- Section 59A-4-15 - Hearings; in general.
- Section 59A-4-16 - Notice of hearing.
- Section 59A-4-17 - Hearing procedure.
- Section 59A-4-18 - Informal hearings.
- Section 59A-4-19 - Testimony compelled; immunity.
- Section 59A-4-20 - Appeal to court.
- Section 59A-4-21 - Immunity from civil liability.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Mexico may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.