2017 New Mexico Statutes
Chapter 59A - Insurance Code
Article 49 - Prearranged Funeral Plans
- Section 59A-49-1 - Short title.
- Section 59A-49-2 - Purpose of article.
- Section 59A-49-3 - Prearranged funeral plans and purchases; regulation and control.
- Section 59A-49-4 - Definitions.
- Section 59A-49-5 - Restrictions on persons, places for sale of funeral plans.
- Section 59A-49-6 - Trust fund; accounting; deposit, reserves and premium tax.
- Section 59A-49-7 - May not enforce contract sold in violation; insurer may not pay to restricted persons without consent.
- Section 59A-49-8 - Criminal penalties.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Mexico may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.