2017 New Mexico Statutes
Chapter 59A - Insurance Code
Article 50 - Motor Clubs
- Section 59A-50-1 - Short title.
- Section 59A-50-2 - Definitions.
- Section 59A-50-3 - Certificate of authority required; fees.
- Section 59A-50-4 - Requirements and application for certificate of authority.
- Section 59A-50-5 - Issuance, refusal of certificate of authority; continuance or expiration.
- Section 59A-50-6 - Additional security.
- Section 59A-50-7 - Service contracts.
- Section 59A-50-8 - Investigations, examinations.
- Section 59A-50-9 - Suspension, revocation or refusal to continue certificate of authority.
- Section 59A-50-10 - Name, trademarks, emblems.
- Section 59A-50-11 - Violation hearings.
- Section 59A-50-12 - Service of process; superintendent appointed attorney.
- Section 59A-50-13 - Registered representatives required; qualifications for registration.
- Section 59A-50-14 - Registration procedure and matters relating to registration of representatives.
- Section 59A-50-15 - Motor club bound.
- Section 59A-50-16 - Representing unauthorized motor club prohibited.
- Section 59A-50-17 - Limitations upon advertising.
- Section 59A-50-18 - Service contract and membership card.
- Section 59A-50-19 - Administrative penalty.
- Section 59A-50-20 - Civil penalties.
- Section 59A-50-21 - Other provisions applicable.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Mexico may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.