2017 New Mexico Statutes
Chapter 59A - Insurance Code
Article 48 - Prepaid Dental Plans
- Section 59A-48-1 - Short title.
- Section 59A-48-2 - Definitions.
- Section 59A-48-3 - Certificate of authority required.
- Section 59A-48-4 - Application for certificate of authority.
- Section 59A-48-5 - Issuance of certificate of authority.
- Section 59A-48-6 - Deposit requirement; exception.
- Section 59A-48-7 - Reserve requirement; exception.
- Section 59A-48-8 - Membership coverage.
- Section 59A-48-9 - Examination of prepaid dental plan organization.
- Section 59A-48-10 - Annual report to superintendent.
- Section 59A-48-11 - Repealed.
- Section 59A-48-12 - Operational expenses.
- Section 59A-48-13 - Prohibited practices.
- Section 59A-48-14 - Agents and solicitors.
- Section 59A-48-15 - Suspension or revocation of certificate of authority.
- Section 59A-48-16 - Approval of advertising and sales material.
- Section 59A-48-17 - Solicitation not violation of certain laws relating to providers.
- Section 59A-48-18 - Conservation, rehabilitation, liquidation.
- Section 59A-48-19 - Other provisions applicable.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Mexico may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.