2017 New Mexico Statutes
Chapter 59A - Insurance Code
Article 20A - Viatical Settlements
- Section 59A-20A-1 - Short title.
- Section 59A-20A-2 - Definitions.
- Section 59A-20A-3 - License requirements; fees.
- Section 59A-20A-4 - License denial, suspension, revocation or refusal to renew.
- Section 59A-20A-5 - Approval of viatical settlement contracts and disclosure statements; contract terms.
- Section 59A-20A-6 - Reporting requirements and confidentiality.
- Section 59A-20A-7 - Examination.
- Section 59A-20A-8 - Disclosure.
- Section 59A-20A-9 - General rules.
- Section 59A-20A-10 - Rules and standards.
- Section 59A-20A-11 - Relationship to other laws.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Mexico may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.