2017 New Mexico Statutes
Chapter 59A - Insurance Code
Article 21 - Group Life Insurance
- Section 59A-21-1 - Short title; purpose.
- Section 59A-21-2 - Group contracts must meet requirements.
- Section 59A-21-3 - "Group policy" defined.
- Section 59A-21-4 - Employee groups.
- Section 59A-21-5 - Debtor groups.
- Section 59A-21-6 - Labor union groups.
- Section 59A-21-7 - Trustee groups.
- Section 59A-21-8 - Association groups.
- Section 59A-21-9 - Discretionary groups.
- Section 59A-21-10 - Dependents' coverage.
- Section 59A-21-11 - Standard and required provisions.
- Section 59A-21-12 - Grace period.
- Section 59A-21-13 - Noncontestability.
- Section 59A-21-14 - Statements by insured.
- Section 59A-21-15 - Evidence of insurability.
- Section 59A-21-16 - Misstatement of age.
- Section 59A-21-17 - Payment to beneficiary; funeral expenses.
- Section 59A-21-18 - Certificate or statement of insurance protection.
- Section 59A-21-19 - Conversion privilege; termination of membership in group or by death of employee.
- Section 59A-21-20 - Conversion privilege; termination of group policy.
- Section 59A-21-21 - Conversion privilege; death benefit.
- Section 59A-21-22 - Conversion privilege; extension by failure to give notice.
- Section 59A-21-23 - Continuance of coverage during total disability.
- Section 59A-21-24 - Assignment of interest under policy.
- Section 59A-21-25 - Coverage under group policy issued in another state.
- Section 59A-21-26 - Purpose.
- Section 59A-21-27 - Definition.
- Section 59A-21-28 - Maximum rate of interest on policy loans.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Mexico may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.