2017 New Mexico Statutes
Chapter 59A - Insurance Code
Article 20 - Life Insurance and Annuity Contracts
- Section 59A-20-1 - Scope of article.
- Section 59A-20-2 - "Annuity", "industrial life insurance" defined.
- Section 59A-20-3 - Standard provisions required.
- Section 59A-20-4 - Grace period.
- Section 59A-20-5 - Incontestability.
- Section 59A-20-6 - Entire contract.
- Section 59A-20-7 - Misstatement of age.
- Section 59A-20-8 - Dividends, participating policies.
- Section 59A-20-9 - Policy loans.
- Section 59A-20-10 - Policy loan interest rates.
- Section 59A-20-11 - Table of installments.
- Section 59A-20-12 - Reinstatement.
- Section 59A-20-13 - Premium.
- Section 59A-20-14 - Payment of claims.
- Section 59A-20-15 - Beneficiary, industrial policies.
- Section 59A-20-16 - Incontestability; excluded or restricted coverage; after reinstatement.
- Section 59A-20-17 - Standard provisions, annuity and pure endowment contracts.
- Section 59A-20-18 - Annuities, grace period.
- Section 59A-20-19 - Annuities, incontestability.
- Section 59A-20-20 - Annuities, entire contract.
- Section 59A-20-21 - Annuities, misstatement of age or sex.
- Section 59A-20-22 - Annuities, dividends.
- Section 59A-20-23 - Annuities, reinstatement.
- Section 59A-20-24 - Standard provisions; reversionary annuities.
- Section 59A-20-25 - Limitation of liability.
- Section 59A-20-26 - Prohibited provisions.
- Section 59A-20-27 - Provisions required by other jurisdictions.
- Section 59A-20-28 - Special requirements as to participating policies.
- Section 59A-20-29 - Prohibited policy plans.
- Section 59A-20-30 - Variable contract law.
- Section 59A-20-31 - Standard Nonforfeiture Law; life insurance.
- Section 59A-20-32 - Nonforfeiture benefits, cash surrender values; life policies issued prior to operative date of 1943 Standard Nonforfeiture Law.
- Section 59A-20-33 - Standard Nonforfeiture Law - individual deferred annuities.
- Section 59A-20-34 to 59A-20-36 - Repealed.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Mexico may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.