2017 New Mexico Statutes
Chapter 59A - Insurance Code
Article 19 - Policy Language Simplification
- Section 59A-19-1 - Short title; exclusive control.
- Section 59A-19-2 - Scope of article.
- Section 59A-19-3 - Definitions.
- Section 59A-19-4 - Minimum language simplification standards.
- Section 59A-19-5 - Superintendent may allow lower reading ease score.
- Section 59A-19-6 - Approval of forms.
- Section 59A-19-7 - Effective date of approval requirement.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Mexico may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.