2017 New Mexico Statutes
Chapter 59A - Insurance Code
Article 11 - Licensing Procedures for Producers and Others
- Section 59A-11-1 - Scope of article.
- Section 59A-11-2 - Application for license; individual.
- Section 59A-11-3 - Application by firm or corporation.
- Section 59A-11-4 - Temporary licenses.
- Section 59A-11-5 - Vending machine licenses.
- Section 59A-11-6 - Examination of applicant.
- Section 59A-11-7 - Character evaluation, criminal record.
- Section 59A-11-8 - Issuance or refusal to issue or renew license.
- Section 59A-11-9 - License contents; number required.
- Section 59A-11-10 - Continuation, expiration of license.
- Section 59A-11-11 - License and appointment continuation, expiration; staggered dates system.
- Section 59A-11-12 - Appointment of insurance producer; continuation.
- Section 59A-11-13 - Insurance producers' rights; cancellation.
- Section 59A-11-14 - Suspension, revocation, refusal to continue license; grounds.
- Section 59A-11-15 - Procedure for suspension, revocation or refusal to continue license.
- Section 59A-11-16 - Duration of suspension.
- Section 59A-11-17 - Administrative fine in lieu of suspension, etc..
- Section 59A-11-18 - Relicensing after revocation or refusal to continue.
- Section 59A-11-19 - Repealed.
- Section 59A-11-20 - License records.
- Section 59A-11-21 - Penalties.
- Section 59A-11-22 - Duty to report.
- Section 59A-11-23 - Reciprocity.
- Section 59A-11-24 - Nonresident license; requirements.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Mexico may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.