2017 New Mexico Statutes
Chapter 59A - Insurance Code
Article 11A - Insurance Consultants
- Section 59A-11A-1 - Insurance consultant; license required.
- Section 59A-11A-2 - Insurance consultant license; exemptions.
- Section 59A-11A-3 - Insurance consultant license; application; requirements for issuance; fee; renewal.
- Section 59A-11A-4 - Insurance consultant license; suspension or revocation; appeal; penalty.
- Section 59A-11A-5 - Insurance consultants; contracts and agreements.
- Section 59A-11A-6 - Insurance consultant; required acknowledgments.
- Section 59A-11A-7 - Payment from insurers or insurance producers for sale of insurance prohibited; penalty.
- Section 59A-11A-8 - Acting as insurance consultant without a license prohibited; penalty.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Mexico may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.