2017 New Mexico Statutes
Chapter 59A - Insurance Code
Article 10 - Administration of Deposits; Trusteed Assets of Alien Insurer
- Section 59A-10-1 - Authorized deposits.
- Section 59A-10-2 - Purpose of deposit.
- Section 59A-10-3 - Securities eligible for deposit.
- Section 59A-10-4 - State treasurer as depository.
- Section 59A-10-5 - Depositories designated by treasurer.
- Section 59A-10-6 - Excess deposits.
- Section 59A-10-7 - Insurer's rights during solvency.
- Section 59A-10-8 - Replenishment of deposit.
- Section 59A-10-9 - Release of deposit.
- Section 59A-10-10 - Impairment of surety on bond in lieu of special deposit; requirement of new bond.
- Section 59A-10-11 - Trusteed assets of alien insurer.
- Section 59A-10-12 - Purpose and duration.
- Section 59A-10-13 - Trust agreement.
- Section 59A-10-14 - Title; separation; accounting.
- Section 59A-10-15 - Examination of assets.
- Section 59A-10-16 - Withdrawal of assets.
- Section 59A-10-17 - Substitution of trustee.
- Section 59A-10-18 - Mexican, Canadian insurers.
- Section 59A-10-19 - Levy upon deposit.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Mexico may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.