2017 New Mexico Statutes
Chapter 59A - Insurance Code
Article 9 - Investments
- Section 59A-9-1 - Scope.
- Section 59A-9-2 - Eligible investments.
- Section 59A-9-3 - General qualifications.
- Section 59A-9-4 - Authorization and record of investments.
- Section 59A-9-5 - Diversification.
- Section 59A-9-6 - Public obligations.
- Section 59A-9-7 - Obligations, stock of certain federal and international agencies.
- Section 59A-9-8 - Corporate obligations.
- Section 59A-9-9 - Preferred or guaranteed stocks.
- Section 59A-9-10 - Common stocks.
- Section 59A-9-11 - Insurance stocks.
- Section 59A-9-12 - Investments in subsidiaries.
- Section 59A-9-13 - Common trust funds, mutual funds.
- Section 59A-9-14 - Equipment trust certificates.
- Section 59A-9-15 - Policy loans.
- Section 59A-9-16 - Collateral loans.
- Section 59A-9-17 - Savings and share accounts, time certificates.
- Section 59A-9-18 - Miscellaneous investments.
- Section 59A-9-19 - Special investments of separate account funds.
- Section 59A-9-20 - Special investments of title insurers.
- Section 59A-9-21 - Real property.
- Section 59A-9-22 - Real estate mortgages, deeds of trust.
- Section 59A-9-23 - Time limit for disposal of real property.
- Section 59A-9-24 - Time limit for disposal of other ineligible property and securities.
- Section 59A-9-25 - Failure to dispose of property or securities; effect; penalty.
- Section 59A-9-26 - Prohibited investments and investment underwriting.
- Section 59A-9-27 - Investments of foreign insurers.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Mexico may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.