2018 New Jersey Revised Statutes
Title 2C - THE NEW JERSEY CODE OF CRIMINAL JUSTICE
Chapter 46 - Time and method of payment; disposition of funds.
- Section 2c:46-1 - Time and method of payment; disposition of funds.
- Section 2c:46-1.1 - Computerized Collection Fund
- Section 2c:46-1.2 - Rules, regulations
- Section 2c:46-2 - Consequences of nonpayment; summary collection.
- Section 2c:46-3 - Revocation of fine
- Section 2c:46-4 - Fines, assessments, penalties, restitution; collection; disposition.
- Section 2c:46-4.1 - Application of moneys collected; priority.
- Section 2c:46-5 - Inapplicability of chapter to certain fines and restitutions
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Jersey may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.