2018 New Jersey Revised Statutes
Title 2C - THE NEW JERSEY CODE OF CRIMINAL JUSTICE
Chapter 45 - Conditions of suspension or probation.
- Section 2c:45-1 - Conditions of suspension or probation.
- Section 2c:45-2 - Period of suspension or probation; modification of conditions; discharge of defendant.
- Section 2c:45-3 - Summons or arrest of defendant under suspended sentence or on probation; commitment without bail; revocation and resentence
- Section 2c:45-4 - Notice and hearing on revocation or modification of conditions of suspension or probation
- Section 2c:45-5 - Medication-assisted treatment.
- Section 2c:45-6 - Program to record, analyze recidivism of persons sentenced to probation.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Jersey may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.