2018 New Jersey Revised Statutes
Title 2C - THE NEW JERSEY CODE OF CRIMINAL JUSTICE
Chapter 47 - Referral to adult diagnostic and treatment center; commitment; examination
- Section 2c:47-1 - Referral to adult diagnostic and treatment center; commitment; examination
- Section 2c:47-2 - Report on Examination
- Section 2c:47-3 - Disposition
- Section 2c:47-4.1 - Transfer out of Adult Diagnostic and Treatment Center
- Section 2c:47-4.2 - Confinement of female offenders
- Section 2c:47-5 - Parole
- Section 2c:47-5.1 - Revocation of parole
- Section 2c:47-7 - Cost of maintenance
- Section 2c:47-8 - Adult Diagnostic and Treatment Center, "good time"; conditions
- Section 2c:47-9 - Establishment of program to record, analyze recidivism of convicted sex offenders.
- Section 2c:47-10 - "Sexually oriented material" defined; receipt by inmates at Adult Diagnostic and Treatment Center, prohibited.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Jersey may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.