2018 New Jersey Revised Statutes
Title 2C - THE NEW JERSEY CODE OF CRIMINAL JUSTICE
Chapter 44 - Criteria for withholding or imposing sentence of imprisonment.
- Section 2c:44-1 - Criteria for withholding or imposing sentence of imprisonment.
- Section 2c:44-1.1 - Certain convictions vacated, expunged.
- Section 2c:44-2 - Criteria for Imposing Fines and Restitutions
- Section 2c:44-3 - Criteria for sentence of extended term of imprisonment.
- Section 2c:44-4 - Definition of prior conviction; conviction in another jurisdiction; proof of prior conviction
- Section 2c:44-5 - Multiple sentences; concurrent and consecutive terms.
- Section 2c:44-5.1 - Penalties for committing certain offenses while released on bail, own recognizance increased.
- Section 2c:44-6 - Procedure on sentence; presentence investigation and report.
- Section 2c:44-6.1 - Defendant liable for cost of psychological evaluation; rules, regulations.
- Section 2c:44-6.2 - Person sentenced to incarceration, care and custody of minor child.
- Section 2c:44-6.3 - Report of persons convicted of certain crimes residing with minor children.
- Section 2c:44-6.4 - Rules of Court.
- Section 2c:44-7 - Appellate review of actions of sentencing court
- Section 2c:44-8 - Convicted defendants, prior restrictions continued.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Jersey may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.