2018 New Jersey Revised Statutes
Title 2C - THE NEW JERSEY CODE OF CRIMINAL JUSTICE
Chapter 40A - Employer requiring lie detector test
- Section 2c:40A-1 - Employer requiring lie detector test
- Section 2c:40A-2 - Violation of contract to pay employees
- Section 2c:40A-3 - Wrongful discharge of employee
- Section 2c:40A-4 - Solicitation of professional employment, certain; regulated; terms defined; grade of offense.
- Section 2c:40A-5 - Additional penalty for attorneys; grade of offense.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Jersey may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.