2018 New Jersey Revised Statutes
Title 2C - THE NEW JERSEY CODE OF CRIMINAL JUSTICE
- Section 2c:41-1 - Definitions.
- Section 2c:41-1.1 - Declaration of policy and legislative findings
- Section 2c:41-2 - Prohibited activities
- Section 2c:41-3 - Criminal penalties.
- Section 2c:41-4 - Civil remedies
- Section 2c:41-5 - Investigative interrogatories
- Section 2c:41-6 - Liberal construction
- Section 2c:41-6.1 - Remedies cumulative
- Section 2c:41-6.2 - Severability
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Jersey may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.